The following are general details about the classes offered by ESL By Design.
- ESL by Design offers three sessions a year; SPRING, FALL and WINTER sessions are 10 weeks long
- Morning classes are offered during the spring, fall and winter sessions, T/W/TH, 9:30am -12:00pm (75 hours of study per session, includes a study buddy* (A study buddy is an American volunteer who meets with the student once a week to practice their English)
- Evening classes are offered during the spring, fall and winter sessions; T/TH, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (40 hours of study per session
- ESL by Design has open enrollment, a student can join a class at any time during a session
- The classes are small in size, usually 4 to 10 students in a class
For more specific information review the classes we offer:
- Complete English
- Cultural Experience
- Evening English
- Special Interest
- Summer Sessions
- We have had the pleasure of teaching people from many parts of the world and we would love for you to be one of them.
Countries that have been represented are: Afghanistan, Armenia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Haiti, Holland, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liberia, Libya, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Quebec, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, Venezuela & Vietnam.